- To access the IP Functions Menu, click on IP Functions, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Add a New IP Address.
- Enter the IP address in the IP(s) to add field.
- Alter the subnet mask default values for this IP address in the Subnet Mask field, if required.
- Click on Do it.
When adding IPs through an SSH console:
1. Edit the file /etc/ips
2. Add your new IPs to the end of the file like so:
(Using the 255.0 netmask will allow you to mark the entire subnet as usable. )
3. Restart Ipaliases